Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wild Kratts

Son #1 loves to watch a show called The Wild Kratts.  It is a cute show about two brothers who study and rescue animals.

One day while eating supper, Son #1 began to tell me about the Kratt brothers' latest adventure.  He detailed how they cared for the peregrine falcon.  I sat in rapt wonder about my son's knowledge of falcons.  Then Son #1 said.  "Wouldn't it be cool if Son #2 and I were the Kratt brothers?"

"That would be cool."  I responded with a smile.

"Yeah and my baby bro's name could be Martin and my name could be Chris!"  He exclaimed with glee.

(For those not familiar with the Kratt brothers, their names are Martin and Chris.)

"That sounds cool."  I said.  "But what would be even cooler is if you were the Wild Stumphs."

Son #1 looked at me with eyes crossed and chortled.  "That's just silly.  We can't be the Wild Kratts if we're the Wild Stumphs."

No comments:

Post a Comment