Sunday, October 21, 2012

Want Ba?

Sundays are our lazy days.  Son #1 was playing a pirate game on the computer and Son #2 was exploring his toys. 

That morning, Son #1 shouted from his perch at the computer.  "Mama, I'm hungry."

I was curled up on the couch watching I Love Lucy and shouted a reply.  "Hang on a second."

Slowly, I removed my self from the couch and meandered to the kitchen.  Once there, I yelled.  "What do you want Son?"

He replied.  "I don't know."

I sighed and went down the list of possibilities.  "Do you want cereal?"

Son #1 quickly responded.  "No."

"Do you want a sandwich?"  I offered.

"No."  Son #1 said.

"Do you want a cheese burrito?"  I shouted.

"No."  Son #1 stated.

"Do you want an apple?"  I yelled with a sigh.

"No."  Son #1 shouted.

"What DO you want?"  I asked a little irritated.

Then, I heard a tiny baby suggest.  "BA!"  (Translation:  Bottle)

If you can't make up your mind on what you want for breakfast, Son #2 recommends you try a Ba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment