Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pot Head??

Today, Son #1 and Son #2 were playing in the kitchen cabinets.  They managed to pull out various pieces of Tupperware and pans.

For a while, they pretended to cook Easter eggs in one of the pots.  From the other room, we heard Son #1 shaking the pot over his imaginary stove.  Son #2 tried to swipe an egg from the pot and Son #1 reprimanded him loudly.  "No baby!  You can't touch."  Son #2 fussed and then found new toys to push on the kitchen floor. 

Sometime later, my husband and I walked into the kitchen and began to prepare supper.  Son #1 emptied the eggs out of the pot and placed it on his head.  Then he called out.  "Mama.  Daddy.  Look!  I'm a pot head."  A pot head?!  My husband and I looked at each other stunned.  Quickly, we wiped the shocked looks off our faces and then replied.  "Oh, you're so funny."  Then, my husband muttered under his breath.  "You can be this kind of pot head but you better not be the other kind of pothead."

Heh.  I agree.


Son #1 and #2 intent on emptying out our kitchen cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment