Wednesday, March 13, 2013

127 Episodes of Frasier

Recently, my husband has decided to watch every episode of Frasier on Netflix.  Son #2 loves to watch the red line at the bottom of the TV expand as the episode loads up.  He claps his hands and bounces around giggling with glee.  Son #2 is even beginning to recognize the theme song to the funny little sitcom.

Now I know someone out there is judging me and my husband for watching that much TV but I do not care.  Frasier is funny. 

One night, my husband and I had just finished watching the 127th episode of Frasier.  The song "Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs" emanated from the TV speakers. 

Kelsey Grammer belted out.  "But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.  They're callin' again.  Scrambled eggs all over my face.  What is a boy to do?  Goodnight everybody!"

Son #2, who had been dancing to the music, called out in a tiny voice.  "Goodnight!"

Yeah.  I know.  We watch too much TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment